Skip to main content

Not the Plan Tuesday

Well today started out quite fine.  Up early, my car got picked up to get a good spring cleaning.  I did a few things around the house and then walked to the library for the operations committee meeting.  Had a good meeting and walked home.  Made some lunch.  I got an update about freshman orientation, talked to my friend Kathy, set up time to go to the CT Shore, and bought tickets to the CT Sun - MN Lynx game, and as a bonus bought tickets to the final Sun game of the regular season against LA.  It will be fun to have another perspective on the WNBA. 

Not so much later bad tummy,  bad headache, got worse.  Laid down.  Spare the details, but got up and got ready for my library shift and to go vote.  

Voted, then went to library, where after one look at me, sent home.   Sleeping on and off, not feeling worse but not feeling better!

 Hoping that whatever it is, it will pass soon, and that it is food related and not a bug.

I am sipping peppermint tea.  Tuesday turned into a bad bad tummy day.  Oh, and I haven't even gotten an update on the election!  Hoping that there is news soon!

Comments