Skip to main content

It's a great litte tree!



It has been a very mundane kind of day.  I have been on such good feelings, ones that have felt almost larger than life - today I have just moved along doing what I need to get done:  finishing up notes and materials for our planning board meeting tonight; making several stops at the grocery; I forgot my car wash appointment - but Steve had to go to Houlton so it was all for the good.  I got several cards in my post office box and a lovely present that I have put under my tree and  a dear friend in Wisconsin gave me a commemorative ornament honoring 100 years of Women's Right to Vote in Wisconsin.  

The dishes are in the sink and will get done in the morning.  I have taken the remains from tree trimming down to the basement.  I have gotten a number of rows completed on the baby sweater that is in progress.  I made a great cranberry gimlet.  The candles were lit for the second day of Hanukkah.  It is the day before Christmas Eve - my grandparents wedding anniversary.   

It is Monday and I am glad that I have a such a sweet little tree, the lights are twinkling, the ornaments are shining and I am hunkered down for another long long night! 
 

Comments