Skip to main content

1st Post Surgery Dr. Appointment

Nose is great-perfect!  Throat looks just like it should, Dr. was apologetic about inflicting such pain.  He is feeling good, and next time I see him is October 2 (three weeks from now).  Going slow slow slow and need to be careful not to overdo.  Drinking, swallowing, sleeping, taking meds, getting stronger, and continuing to heal.  Laughter is good.  Good having folks sit with me, or be in the other room when I sleep-having a little connection of care.  This is one day, one hour, one breath at a time.

Comments

PMB said…
Yay Rah!! glad you had a good check up! You've inspired my first blog comment experience. Yes folks I know I'm showing my ummm...age? It sounds like lots of folks are keeping you on the healing track. Keep up the good thoughts. They really do work. Just think how many great nights of restful sleep are in your future. All is well here. Now that the "storm troopers' and RNC hoobah is gone. You can be glad to have been absent for that little mess. Catch you later. Pam