Skip to main content

Recuperation

It takes a lot of energy to heal.  Today my energy was low, and I spent much time on my patio in my comfortable chair in the sun.  This afternoon I went to rest at a friends for awhile as they were sawing a jumbo tree next door - it has had its orange circle on it for weeks, and parks & rec came today and started the process, it was interesting to watch for a little while --- but it is another LOUD activity - they are coming back on Monday!  I am perched for the evening, the sweater I am knitting, has a back, right side, 1/2 left side!  Soon onto sleeves and a wonderful feeling and beautiful color sweater.   I have had to go into protect mode about the election --- I just saw an ad that McCain will air that plays so blatently in race and fear and of course it is all Obama's fault and I just can't imagine how horrible this will be lies, fear, bigotry, playing to the most lowly part of our humanness ---- and then here I am at home healing, and it is like watching a bad fiction movie as our economy, our healthcare, our who knows what just seems to be getting worse.  Breathe, Breathe through my/your feet.    So the pain is less, I ate some mashed potatoes and gravy, and I am getting well.

Comments