Skip to main content

A Morning View

I woke up early this morning.  I felt refreshed.  I have for months been thinking and at times talking about what would it feel like waking up and feeling "refreshed".  This morning it was waking and feeling awake, clear, noticing finely.  It was still dark, and it was quiet and so clear as I looked out east into my backyard.  The noises were all small and in the background.  Everything was taking a deep deep morning breath.    I spent some time just doing that noticing my breathing --- I think I have mentioned that I have not used my albuterol since the surgery - amazing I am taking my long acting flovent every other day or so just to make sure no asthma wheezing!  I knew instinctively that my oxygen levels dropping so low every night was just not good....and this is a very real way that I can tell that much is better by having this surgery.  

The best, raspberries for breakfast, and I could eat them.  It was not totally painful or burning.  And they were great.  Enjoy the day.  Breathe Deep.  Glory in the last full day of summer.

Comments