Skip to main content

Mechanical Soft

I never told you what it means.  Mechanical soft food diet is one that YOU can chew --- not mechanical chewing or getting smooth like I thought.  I am having scrambled eggs this a.m. and I am chewing nothing mechanical.  Sasha also made my super food smoothie this a.m.  green protein, whey powder, yoghurt, aloe vera, probotic acidophyllus,  she made a very bad face, but I am sipping away.  The eggs are from Fina's chickens - wow yellow they are so fresh.  

I would love a few more comments folks!  you just register and then you have to type in the letters you see from the box each time -- I think there is a help button....also sign on to the musers it is fun for me to see who is lurking out there --- I know you all have very fun and insightful things to say.  I know a blog is about the blogger blogging, but I am up for the readers commenting!  Have Fun.  

Comments

LGL said…
Okay--you asked for comments, so here I dutifully am, writing a comment!

I was sorry to see that yesterday was rougher for you than we would have liked, with getting off the pain med schedule and having trouble getting back on top of it.

Set an alarm for your meds...you can always go back to sleep.

And remember to take it slow, slow, slow. I imagine that you'll wake up one day soon and feel a lot better and think you can run around and visit people etc, etc, etc. And if you let yourself do all that you want you'll pay with an exhausted, extra recovery day the next day.

We are all trooping along here without you--surprise, surprise!! I'm trying to pull some macro-communications plans together for you and Cathy and I, et al. to discuss when you return. I'm hoping to parlay your time off into my having a little time to think!

Cloudy day today--good for snoozing and healing!

Ciao,
Lori