Skip to main content

To Work I Go

Well, I did it,  I went off to work at 9:30 this a.m. and was back home shortly after 2:30 and was napping by 3:15.  The enthusiasm, smiles, welcoming that I received was absolutely heart warming.  People were expressing how quickly the month had flown by, means folks were not have days where there wasn't much to do!  The staff I work with have done such an great job while I have been gone, and folks are feeling good about the work they are doing and the ways that it helps to support people with disabilities in their day to day lives.  What a wonderful thing to be so proud of the folks that you work with.  The care that I have felt is the same stuff they have for their colleagues and for the people of Minnesota.  Great Job PTE-DMIE-DLL --- you all know who you are!  People helped me to get out the door, I have a very good meeting with my Director at the end of my time, and as we were ending it was clear that the energy plug had been pulled and I was deflating quickly.  This means being intentional, paying attention, not overdoing it is really really important.  

Comments