Skip to main content

It is still about energy

My world is broadening,  my tasks and focus have moved beyond those essential to recuperation and recovery.  My pain is gone, there is a tightness, and odd feelings in my throat, but mostly the pain is gone.  If it comes I take tylenol.  I can eat without pain.  And of course it is all so new or I would not keep going on and on about the difference.  

So I am turning to a few other things, getting people in to do some needed work on my house, going through piles of mail that has been unattended, and a few dips back into my work.  

I still feel mostly like a rag doll,  I am trying to walk more, to build my energy back up, I am aware how fortunate I am to be able to take the time to let my body on its own time regenerate and grow ready to step back into the challenges, stresses, successes, and pride in the work that I do.  Just being with lots of people everyday creates and takes energy - so I sleep well at night, and need to just be quiet and rest on and off -- its a balance.  Just like we are at this time of equal day and night, I am balancing moving forward taking action, stepping back into doing and trying to find the "equinox" of being - rest, recuperation, recovery.  

So here's to another day.   More lessons.   Less sun, more rain --- deep breath.

Comments