Skip to main content

I'm Ready

It is really happening - tomorrow at this time I think all I will have to say is, "Ow".  I started out the day triggered with a fear that kicked into a worry cycle---did my breathing in noticing -and breathing out releasing --- and decided to just go get my laptop and see what folks were saying - I had an email from my friend Kate, she had attached an article: it was about how to move fear through your body, real easy practical tips.  So I read it, and realized how smart our bodies are about moving this stuff through and out - and I found myself focused less on fear and more on how good this choice is that I made for myself.   I had a great massage, got my vitamins/supplements and all the ingredients for my super power healing drink mix, asked Kim to make a meat broth.   What a gift to be able to ask for assistance and someone feels really good about giving it - I moved from fear that I was not ready, hadn't done enough preparation, to feeling like all is well - here I am and I am ready to go.  Kate has arrived from Madison with herbs, acupuncture needles, and her great love and caring.  We have our plan, she is settling in upstairs and I am blogging away.   We had the most delicious Pluot for dessert (that's a hybrid plum/apricot) it was called a dimpled something maybe darling - and it was good.    

The count down begins - I have some prep, we are doing an acupuncture treatment and off the hospital at 7 a.m.  No McCain for me tonite, I am tuning into another type of power - you can all let me know what you think later!   So nows the time - send that energy, light a candle, say a prayer, hold me in your heart, step into this circle of good healing and wellness --the water is just fine.  

Namaste, MaryAlice  

Comments