Skip to main content

Electoral College - Votes - President

I have this favorite site where I can look at the predictions of the electoral college votes, remember George W Bush made it into the office without getting the populist vote, and everyone got a civics and judicial lesson in the process.  I started clicking on the site about three - four weeks ago - it was very close, but I liked looking at the "leaning" states, and was surprised at how the chart began to change.  From the vantage point of Electoral Vote it is looking good, looks like it can will really happen.  Check out the site, and remember that it is the vote of the people that informs the Electoral College - and after last night debate (thankfully the last!) I not only can imagine Barack Obama as "presidential".  I, in every way possible welcome him as the President of the United States.  So now we each get the opportunity to do what we can, and to get ready, because the next President of the United States is not leaving you behind.  We are included in this plan for change.  So how do each one of us start preparing today for what we can do for our country?

Comments