Skip to main content

We Can Change the World

I want to share this video mosaic -- inspired by Barack Obama.  It left me smiling, wide hearted, crying, and most of all proud and inspired about us the people of America.  What we can do when we are supported inspired, appreciated, included, heard.  I hope you enjoy the video.  Here is the website:  www.dipdive.com/dip-politics/wato
Pass it along.

Today I started yoga classes again,  I am working with my teacher one-one for a few weeks.  She can help as she watches my habits, my challenges, checking out what takes too much effort.  Remembering to breathe.  Deep breath in,  longer stretched - out exhales.  It felt good.  The yoga a way to continue to honor healing, recuperation, being able to recognize a deeper within place.  

So it seems to me, all of this, the dancing around singing Obama Obama, Obama -- stretching, breathing deeply.  All great qualities and skills for hope, for change, for all doing our part.     

Comments