Skip to main content

Williams Bay Wisconsin

I am sitting after a Friday Night Fish Fry - what else do you do when sitting on a lake in Wisconsin?  Well this is one of the things you could do.  This weekend I am on a retreat getaway.  15 women connecting around creativity, spirituality, music, breath....stepping out of our lives and taking a little time to recharge, listen, be.  In a few hours Jennifer Berezan will be treating us to a really intimate concert.  I had heard of Jennifer years ago, mostly when at Michigan Womyn's Music Festival, and never really followed her music, and then my Spiritual Direction Mentor played me part of her Praises to the World CD...that was all it took.  Check her out, she is an accomplished singer/songwriter and in addition her spirituality is deeply apparent in her work.   So I am packing up my laptop, hopping in the car, driving the 2 miles down the road to another part of the lake, and going to rest up after a long drive across Wisconsin and oh so close to Illinois.  

Illinois my home state, Chicago my first adult home, well all of that is another story. Another Day.  Right now I am breathing in so I am right here, right now for a wonderful weekend of being ready for whatever lifts up into my consciousness.  Oh did I say check out Jennifer Berezan?  (www.edgeofwonder.com)  Not sure that this "making a link thing is working, it didn't for me, sorry!)  Please excuse the technology, pay not attention to the woman behind the curtain.  Smile.

Comments