Skip to main content

A Stuffed Head

Maybe it is allergies,  maybe my defenses are down and I caught a cold, maybe I had one too many debates.  Whatever,  here I am with a big feeling head,  a plugged up nose,  itchy eyes, and sneezes.  Yuck.  This was exactly what I did not want to have happen, as I am continuing to heal from surgery.  The third day of cold weather, and my body just whimped out.  Thankfully I am going away tomorrow, for a weekend retreat in Wisconsin.  I am looking forward to seeing the colors as I drive south and east, and there will be lots of space during the weekend to rest and rejuvenate.  Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I will feel better and not worse.  I am going to be with women I have never met before and would rather not be the walking germ factory!  Yuck.  Here's to snuggling in for a good nights sleep, and to being well.  

Comments