Skip to main content

The World of Meetings

Monday went by in a blur ---- and I came home ate supper and read --- I woke up with one end of the book making a dent on my cheek!  Monday was an all day meeting day, some productive, some not.  I am conscious of breathing in and out,  how to pull into my center and listen, curb my tendency to react.  What can I do to respond?  

I also remembered by time at the Indian Mounds on Sunday.  It was a great day, the sun burst out fully a short time after our arrival --- and the birds.  Small ones, sprinting across the skies, a group that was flying gliders (one fashioned to look like a bird), and then the eagles.  They soar so effortlessly, there were 1-2-3 passes first one eagle, then two.  

So today I am carrying those eagles within me as I do day 2 fulltime back to work.  Graceful, balanced, intentional, soaring......

Comments