Skip to main content

Golden Leaves - Moments of Sunshine

I am sitting in my most favorite place, over a year ago I bought myself a chaise lounge - it is soft, and I love sitting with my legs up, and having snuggly blankets over me, and from my perch I can look out of the sliding doors in the back of the house.  I am looking east, and after a day of rain and gray -- the sun is brilliantly lighting up the wildly yellow gold leaves of trees on the next street over.  The leaves on that tree turned so quickly - and it is so full and yellow - just shimmering, shining, showing off in the most amazing ways and at the end of the day - it gets the last hoorah from the sun.  Isn't it great when we notice, can take a deep breath, and bring that beauty within ourselves.  

So I am going to remember that tree when in a couple of hours I will be watching the presidential debate!  One month and we will know who our next President will be - hope it is a good night for Obama!  

Comments