Skip to main content

The Ghost Blog

I was sure when I was ending my day yesterday, that I had blogged earlier in the day.  What a surprise when I logged in this a.m.  and nothing for 10-4!  
While I was not blogging, yesterday was a day for nesting.  I have finally finished my challenge to get the garage painted, it is brite white and looks good.  It is already getting a test of rain, and when I go to the garage later I'll find out if it is dry inside. The wonders of a new roof, little repairs, and sealed with primer and paint. 

The good news about being home for a month is that I have had the time to pay attention to home.  As the days get cooler and leaves start to change my house is inviting me to settle in, enjoy the warmth, and honor my heart and soul.   For today I going to snuggle under some of my favorites blankets and enoy good reading and knitting.  I have my Obama Neighbor to Neighbor list and am going to knock on some doors in my neighborhood to talk with them about why I am voting for Barack Obama and ask them to think about voting for him as well.  I have printed out my materials, and am committed to listening to each person and reminding people to vote!  Later this afternoon I am heading over to Amazon Feminist Bookstore to hear Judy Digh read from "Life is a Verb" - I am letting her question: "What would you do today if you had 37 days to live?" to continue to settle into my heart, my gut, my mind.  I am going to listen for my answers. 

Comments