Skip to main content

First Friday in Febuary and First Friday in My House

January is gone.  What a month.  I closed on my house.  Finished all the pre-move work.  Packed and now I am unpacking.  It did make the month fly by not usually how I feel about January.  I did not get out in the snow very much.  No snowshoeing but a fair amount of shoveling, scraping and wondering where all of the snow could be moved.  

I have done my own kind of moving this week,  moving into a new home.  I know have a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom with no boxes and they look "move in".  I have a bedroom that has some space and there are boxes and suitcases that need to be emptied.  Next week!  




It is wonderful to have some spaces that don't have boxes.  I pulled up the plastic and canvas drop cloths from the living room floor.  I vacuumed the rug in the landing upstairs.  I emptied a number of boxes and bins, but there are still more in the dining room, but it is coming along.  I took a little rest.

I showed the house to Deb, she is making Milly Haven a fine "get away" nest, while I am making a home in Patten.  She got the tour and then we went to Debbie's for lunch.  She had breakfast and a coffee milk shake and I had fish fry!  Oh I wish that I could have a walleye fish fry!  Have to wait for my next time in Minnesota or Wisconsin for that!

I am hunkered down for the night.  Tomorrow will be a day off from boxes.  I am taking a weekend day off.  I am out of words.  Time for recharge.  It is Friday and lots of good work has happened this week.  Happy First Friday!

Comments