Skip to main content

Took a Day Off

Such a much needed day - a day when I did not do any "moving in" with the exception of setting up my Echo and learning about Alexa!  The sun was out, there was blue sky and it was cold cold cold.  

Began the day with breakfast at the Deli with Julie and Bryan.  Then we did a tour of the house - they had not been over since helping with the move.  Good to get such great validation.    

I spent the rest of the day reading,  watching some women's basketball and took a long nap.  

I have a potato baking and a salad chopped and going to have a little supper and then I am planning to watch some of the Grammy's.  

I am having a day where I can just let myself feel my new home.  And during the moments when I could feel the chill from February making itself known I began thinking of a sun that brings heat.  The warmth on my face.  Sitting on my screened in porch.  Looking at the sunflowers growing along the garage wall!   

Sunday summer imaginings.

Comments