Skip to main content

Simple Saturday

I have more empty boxes/container and ones that need to go to the basement or taken away or....but they won't stay in the studio/guest room.  It is beginning to look more ready.  My work table has been turned around, the storage bins are arranged and I am almost there!  Wow...The guest bed is made up and ready for my first overnight visitors.  

It  feels good to be so close to being "done" with boxes and bins and other containers.  At least the ones that are in the house!  

I did spend time together doing some planning for my trip to London.  I have started to outline of what our days might look like.  Have made a few reservations and bought a few tickets for our time there.  Tomorrow I am talking with Donald and Alison and will get some good tips, ideas and good destination planning.   I have a list of "to do's" started and am beginning to think about what I will bring in my suitcase.  Dreaming and imagining are happening as more and more boxes and bins go away.  

It is soul nourishing to think about walking in spring gardens in Hyde Park or Kensington Gardens.   Exploring the British Museum.  These are fun fine distractions from my daily world of snow and cold.   I am feeling the weight of four months of winter.  The feet of snow on the ground.  The incredibly high piles of snow that have been moved from driveways and roads.  

More snow is on the way.  I am going to keep dreaming and planning and thinking about a week on London while I am hunkered down in Patten, Maine.  

I am stocked up and ready for this round.  February is almost done.  March Madness is just around the corner.  

Comments