Skip to main content

Monday Movement

I am watching Baylor vs. Texas women's basketball game.  It is not quite 9 pm and I can hardly keep my eyes open!  

My day started with a call from Sasha.  She was stuck in traffic on I-94 going into work.  We had a wide ranging talk with lots of laughing and just enjoying where the conversation took us.  

I came downstairs from tea and oatmeal and started in on finishing up the work that I could do in the dining room.  Then I got a call from Bill, asking me if I could use some help.  What a welcomed call.  I was so glad that Bill was able to come over from Millinocket.  

We moved some furniture upstairs - something that will help facilitate doing more "moving in" on the second floor.  

Bill brought the Shop Vac in from the garage, and we did lots of sweeping in basement, wow what a difference that makes.  

Then I broke down all the boxes and got them into bags to bring back to Millinocket for use with the library move.

We tried to get the garage door opener programmed, but no luck.  Will have to try that later.

Used my instant pot and made a pot of chilli.  

A good day.  Now a good night.  Good night good Monday.  Soon a good sleep. 

 

Comments