Skip to main content

Colder, Ice, Sleet, Ice Pellets and Snow

I did not go out of the house today.  Didn't even try to see how bad it was, just decided that I would wait until Monday-after plowing, salting and a few moments of dry weather.

I decided to take my second look at the Marriage Story   The first time I started to watch the movie, I loved the acting, but the story was just too painful to watch.  I had to just stop.  Then on one of the Facebook posts from a friend who is a great movie lover and critic.  She has several times has raved about the movie, others chimed in on the post.  Then another friend recommended the movie.  



So today I took the plunge and started the movie again.  I just finished.  Glad I tried again.  So I had a movie day while the sleet fell, the wind whipped, and the snow came in waves.  

I have enjoyed my bad weather day.  I practiced my newly learned Tai Chi Form, made some veggie-shrimp stir fry and had popcorn with the movie.

And now I am seeing that the Green Bay Packer are ahead at the half-time.  I am not a football fan,  I hardly ever watch a game but I know that there are some very happy fans.  Go Pack.

Tomorrow I put my "grippers" on and go for a walk -maybe a little snow shoeing.  A new week and who knows what it will bring!  More storms later in the week, they say!
 

Comments