Skip to main content

Friday night at the movies!



Started out the day in Millinocket, had several very good meetings, then headed from East Mill where I had another Good Friday afternoon meeting.  All the while in the back of my mind I am thinking about the very bad weather that is going to come this weekend.  I have. a Tai Chi workshop tomorrow in Houlton and I had planned to stay overnight on Saturday do I could go to the movie after the workshop and then go to UU services Sunday am!  Sunday services were cancelled mid afternoon but the workshop was still on!  I really really wanted to see Little Women so I called got a room at the Shiretown Motel.  I left “ east Mill” at 3 got to the house three what I needed for tomorrow and got to Houlton at 4:30!  Plenty of time to check in and get to the movie.

The movie was great, it was such an antidote for the state of the world!  I do not know why she is was not nominated for best director actually I know why the movie laid it out.... such a visual delight and now I am blogging at the Down Under having a late supper and a drink!  It will only take me 5 minutes to go to my class.  I am very excited I have wanted to find a Tai Chi teacher since I retired!  Almost three years later It has manifested!

So tonight I am movie happy, sitting at a bar in Houlton having good food, a good drink and live music!  It is Friday night up north!  Almost to Canada I can almost see it!

Comments