Skip to main content

Good leftovers

"Belly Button" Ravioli

New Year's Day Detox Salad

Cream of Fiddlehead Soup

Marsha and David
Samuel enjoying his first New Year's Day
Just a few pic's from yesterday - I was having such a good time that I didn't even think about taking pic's but a few of these were sent to me today.   It was a low key day,  finished up the dishes, got most things put back in place and just ignored the rest!  I am having a little oh it's the new year yikes!  I am leaving for two months at the beginning of March, and I was looking at the calendar and there are a lot of dates filled in with must do's, will do's and want to do's!   Many winters it is January and February that feel like the days stand still and the week won't end.  That may be something I feel in in three weeks but it is not the feeling I have today.  Having a filled calendar used to be my life, but in my "retired" life I like the days with nothing on the calendar.   

This all might just be a symptom of being a little tired and recovering from a very full fun day yesterday.  It is going to be an early night tonight.  I will sort out tomorrow when I get up and see how the day unfolds.  

Oh, the leftovers, breakfast an egg with the rest of the smoked trout and a little cheese and toasted baguette.   Lunch was the last bowl of ravioli's that I squirreled away last night.  Tonight I had a big bowl of the detox salad.  Wonderful leftovers.  There are more for tomorrow! 

Comments