Skip to main content

It Must Be Fall



I have spent the entire day in preparation.  Preparing for Kathy's visit.  Preparing for cooler weather.  Preparing for the washer and dryer to be delivered tomorrow, and more...

Matt not only came over to mow the lawn, but he graciously agreed to help put my new porch rockers together....they look and feel great and the front porch with windows, new chairs and good books - it is ready for fall. 

I hauled more canning down to the basement.  I brought up several bins of winter clothes.  I took summer clothes bins downstairs.  The upstairs is all vacuumed and tidy and the remnants of summer are all put away for this year.

My 'misfits' box was delivered and I have a a beautiful head of Romanesco Cauliflower,  beautiful peaches not quite ripe, fennel and leeks.   I am looking forward to a little cooking, and lots of women's basketball!  

WNBA Playoffs, Lynx in the hunt for the 10th straight year!   It is Tuesday.  Tomorrow I get my new washer and dryer I do not think I have ever bought a new set in my entire adult life, but I did now!  Fall is here, the equinox is close.  The election is less than 50 days away.  Hang in there.  Believe Science - Vote.
 

Comments