Skip to main content

Sun, color and light!



 It is Friday.  Time is is so so warped in this time of chaos and the pandemic.  I used my new washer and dryer again today.  They are so quiet and so much quicker than the old machines that were in my house when I bought it.  I had never bought a washer and dryer before.  So at 70 I get to feel very grown up and my laundry gets done quickly and well.  

 My kitchen garden has served me well this summer, and now I find myself enjoying the light as it shines on the frosted and barely standing greens.   The spring and fall light is exquisite.  I am captured and delighted often.  I still am surprised.  I am so very grateful for these feelings that are evoked as I notice and appreciate and feel buoyed by these rays of light.  

Today as I sat on my porch the green that enveloped me all summer long now has orange, yellow, gold and red interspersed between the green.  Some trees are almost all orange.  Some of have not changed at all.  But they will.  The leaves get to have their final glory, and I get to watch it all.  Yes, it is Friday.  The sun shone brightly.  

It is Friday.  More sunshine ahead, and we sure do need it.....



Comments

dufzor said…
So peaceful and gracious.