Skip to main content

Sunday Sunlight




 The sun is low in the western sky as I get ready to post today.  The clouds, puffy and not moving in the eastern sky are a beautiful shade of lavender and pink.  The water is calm, moving towards high tide.  It has been a beautiful day minus the tech gremlins.   I was wondering if mercury was in retrograde, but no that does not happen until October 13th.  Some key got stuck on my laptop, not enough that I could actually tell that there was something wrong with a key on the board, but after too much time with apple support - I will not bore you - or trigger myself by going into any details.   The good news is that all seems well.  The computer is working.

 The day was glorious.  I am feeling rested.  Tomorrow I am going to Quoddy State Park and some of the new trails that have just been completed earlier this year.   Monday is supposed to be another wonderful day and I am very glad to still be on the front end of my stay here.  

I am turning myself to basketball,  the team is playing the number one team in the standings tonight - it would be really really good it they could pull off a win.  So I am getting myself ready for some good cheering,  some clutch plays, and visualizing a win.  

It is Sunday, it is a holiday weekend, the end of summer holiday.  It doesn't seem like a holiday at all.  It does feel like summer is winding down.  Today it feels all good.

 

Comments