Skip to main content

Full day still sun and heat yes heat...

 It was  a very full day, started morning with a load of wash.  The wash brought me out to the clothesline where  my clothes were me5 with sun and a fine breeze. Then it was interviews by zoom, on the front porch.  In between interviews I talked with the Apple folks, the upshot is that my computer is on  the way back to me.  I think the computer will arrive on Tuesday!  Oh:joy!

After interviews I got in the car to get some things from my favorite Amish stand, they were all closed today, something happened not a stand was open and no adults in site.

I did more chores, rested for a bit.  Then made a very Maine in Spring supper - Brook trout, potatoes and fiddleheads.  What a treat, the trout was the last I had in the freezer, I bought it at MicMac Market,and am waiting for the day when I can buy more!  


 I am now happy, well fed and glad that there are no zoom calls tomorrow.  Tomorrow we take off the plexiglass and there is a list of little jobs that will also get done.


Might have lunch from Craig’s Clam Shack!  Today was their first day, and what a day to open, it was above 80 degrees today.  Lunch tomorrow seems like a good treat to balance all the work.

I am still happy happy that I have a porch that is ready for sitting.  

It was a good full day.  Tomorrow will be another full day.  Good way to end the week.



I have a stiff neck.  I am ready to  be done.  I think this is it, all I got.

It is Thursday, sun brightly shone, the heat rose and I am content.



Comments