Skip to main content

It's Tourney Time and a Trip to Central Market!



This morning we went to Central Market, it is an incredible grocery store and for those of you who know my love of food coop knows that I love to roam and touch and just take in all the good stuff, especially the vegetables and fruits!  They had an entire section of olive oil and vinegar.  Incredible  pastry cabinet and bakery.  Jackie kept asking would I like this or that, and I would just answer, " No, I am just looking (or more like drooling, I said to myself!). " 

Back at Jackie's home and it is Day 2  of the NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament there have been  some very good games already today and of course the obligatory blow out by Connecticut, breaking all NCAA records for most points scored in a tournament game - 140!  I am for sure a b-ball fan, not only am I watching on TV but I also have the other games on my iPad.  I a have completed 5 Tournament Brackets,  have my own bracket group and joined three others!  It is fun and I am looking forward to watching all the way to the Final Four.  This is the first time in four years that I have not gone to at least one weekend of games either Regional's or the Final Four!  I am sure that year is just a little break and I will be back on the tournament tour next year! 

I will be returning to my explorations of Houston after I have filled myself up with women playing basketball, but for today I will just be doing a little neighborhood walking in between my multi-faceted viewing!  Hope you are all feeling good about your brackets, for me I can only say I am glad that I completed five of them! 

Comments