Skip to main content

Sunday Sunday

It was a stay at the house day.  I have been exploring, doing, and moving around all week.  It felt good to have a "I am not going anywhere" day.  Had a good talk with daughter as she was traveling to WI to pick up the grand kids! This afternoon I went on a Call of the Midwife marathon.  Steamed some tamales and had yummy tamales, black beans and Mexican rice.  I am still battling the biting insects.  If anyone has a secret weapon to stop the itching, I am ready to try it. 

Still savoring all the energy from the Marches yesterday, and needing to take a time out.  I am aware of what a privilege it is to be able to have a "day off". 

I have been needing to do lots of cheering for my teams today while watching the watching Elite Eight games.  I love watching these women leave it all on the court. 

The day ends and I am thinking that there will be more movies and museums  this week as there may be some rainy days.  And I am still on vacation. 

Comments