Skip to main content

Mulltiple Seasons in One Day....


Fall Equinox Mandala  South Twin Lake September 22, 2018  
Today started cool and very sunny,  it is these mornings that the south/east facing porch is such a treat.  The warmth pours into the house when I open the living room door.  It was a crystal clear day.  I bought some Mums for the front and back porches and they sparkled in the sunshine.  

I did not have the pictures last night from our ritual so today I am posting our mandala.  Today was most certainly a fall day!  Moving us one day at a time to the longest night of the year!  For now it is wonderful to have the light shining for half of the day!  




I stopped by the Fanjoy's to get more parsley and basil.  Tomorrow night I will be making more pesto, but the herbs had to b picked as the freeze warnings are out for tonight and I think it is for real.  After herbs and Mums were put away it was off to more visioning - today was a mid-point check in and then a BBQ.  These are some of the mid point check in's that we looked at this afternoon.  Good conversation, guiding principles and major areas to be included in a vision and action plan. 

As the afternoon went on the clouds and wind moved in, and we had a chilly little BBQ outside at the Guest House and we were all champs (I wish I had my fingerless gloves on!).   Then home for Sunday night snuggled up on the couch. 

Tomorrow I am off to Ellsworth to meet old acquaintances from Madison, WI.  We are going to explore the mid-coast, get some good food - Lobster - and check out the views!  So early to bed and early rise.

I am getting better at finding my layers to stay warm and stay cool depending on what the sun is up to.  It is Sunday, another week begins.


Comments