Skip to main content

Sunday at the Lake! With Pics Now!


I still am on "hot spot" functioning" here at camp so no pics for blog today.  ( I have now gotten back on wifi and here are pics!)  What a beautiful day it was -  a brisk morning that had coolness in the air and such beautiful warmth from the sun.  I sat out on the porch and watched amazing light show on the lake, felt the sunshine on my cheeks, and just basked in my gratefulness.  Today is the first day of Jewish High Holiday, RoshHashanah starting at sun down today.  It is the Jewish new year, the beginning of time for going within, reviewing one's action and atoning for wrongs.  Being here, watching the water, observing the cycles what a wonderful way to end a year and begin another.

Today has been a time of connections and enjoying wonders in my life.  I did have a nice paddle in the kayak.  I had a wonderful connection with the hydroponic tomato grower just a few doors done (it is a wonder to behold and he gets about 50 lbs of tomatoes per plant and has about 3 dozen!)

Then time out in the afternoon for the second game of the WNBA Finals -- and it was a game, wow.  A one point win by Seattle and a heartbreaking loss for Washington.  Off to Washington they go for game 3 on Wednesday. Great basketball!


Now I am waiting for the pasta to finish cooking have made a tomato sauce with red and yellow tomatoes and have a few ears of corn and Sunday supper will be ready.


Frost and freeze warnings,  the wood is ready at the wood stove and I am snuggling in for the night.

Happy Sunday.  Shana Tova.

Comments