Skip to main content

Oops Now a Monday Got Away

 MONDAY STILLNESS AT THE LAKE
TUESDAY RAINY MORNING WITH HYDRANGEA

It is just too bad that I am not being a stay at home retiree today.  It is supposed to rain all morning,  dreary looking and cool in low 50's.  We need to the rain so I am not complaining.  Today is a library day.  Operations Committee meeting this morning.  Then a little break.  I am going to go to the chiropractor before I go back to the library for my shift.  The afternoon will be a little brighter and the forecast is that we will have absolutely beautiful fall weather.  

For now I am enjoying my cup of tea,  taking as much time as I can before I leave the house.  A friend posted a poem this morning, such a good start to the day I am going to share with you all:

 Mary Oliver a modern mystic and a great read anytime of the day.  Hope you can sing loudly today.  I am "Singing in the Rain" to start my day.

Comments