Skip to main content

Windy Wednesday



I started my day, waking up around 7:30 a.m.  this was after falling into bed around 9:30 on Tuesday night.  The miracle of Tuesday night is that I did NOT wake up until morning.  This is a rare event in my life to sleep all through the night.  I needed it.  And it felt great.

Today was filled with a number of to do's.  First was wrapping my head around what to wear when it was much colder, a little rainy and kind of windy.  I figured it out and today was day one of wearing my trusty LL Bean flannel shirt.

In between errands got a few minutes to visit with a friend and get a little nap.

Tonight I have enjoyed just being home.  I made some pasta and clam sauce and finished up the last of my quinoa salad.  I am having a glass of wine.

I listened to Pandora and kept the television off most of the day.  I have my new novel to read from our Book Club, "The House We Grew Up In" and am going to start reading that when I go up for bed tonight.

It is good not to feel so tired.  I continue to get messages from other "Me Too" declarers!  I am aware that we are growing close to the Equinox, to the season of moving within, to harvest. 

It is a time of thanks.  It is a time to remember those who have passed.  It is a time for reflection of the changes in our lives.  Animals, nature prepares itself for winter.  We can too.  It is the last Wednesday of summer.  Fall officially begins on September 22nd.  The light and dark will be in balance moving us towards the longest night.

For now it is the middle of the week.  I'll let you know if I get to have another night where I don't wake up until the morning.  Stay tuned. 

Comments