Skip to main content

Traveling Camp Roads

I took a little ride today out of see some friends who have a camp on  Ambajejus Lake.  It was a beautiful morning, crisp and brilliant sun that heated up the day very quickly.   The camp view was breathtaking, and I am hoping to stay there in October when I have friends coming from WI and MN....




After checking out the camp and visiting headed to Northwoods Trading Post and the Northern Restaurant at Abol Bridge.  

After my little tour I had errands and chores that waited.  I am almost done with many of the "to do's" on list and wanted to take a moment to get today's blog posted!

A highlight this evening was getting a call from my freshman in college granddaughter,  she had just returned from the post office and had opened her present that I sent last week.  She had gotten a message that she had a package last week, but she couldn't pick it up until yesterday.  Yesterday she went to get her package and they couldn't find it, and today she texted me when she had it in her hands!  Then the phone call came after she had gotten back to her dorm room and opened it up.  She liked everything and it was her first package!  We are having a face time next week and I will get a little tour! 

Life is good.  Chores are almost all done.  It is cooling down nicely for a good sleeping night.  I have a good book that I am reading and I am doing a great job staying away from the news of the day!  I am not going there....it is the middle of the week and lots of good things planned for this first full week in September!

Comments