Skip to main content

Lazy, Hazy 98 degree Day!





The flowers are blooming both in the city and on the desert floor!  Yesterday the temperature was 100 degrees, and today we made it to 98.   I am waiting until the sun lowers a little more before I take my walk.  So today was a day that I was inside and enjoying a day when I didn't have to do a thing.  So what was this Wednesday like?  I started  jigsaw puzzle, it is not a good sign when the frame is not quite fitting together!  Wish that Myah, Luke, Sasha and James were here to help, we would have it done in no time at all.

So, besides puzzling,  I had a little Netflix time, I watched a documentary about Hasidic Jews who leave the community.  It was powerful, well done and painful; my next viewing choice will have beautiful scenery, great dialogue and lots of love!  Any recommendations?

Kind of a boring, nap inviting, book reading, NPR listening day.  I did make some tentative plans today for a trip up north with several new found friends and a trip south to see some old Madison friends.  My visit is taking shape and I am appreciating all the time and space that I have each day, each week of my trip.

I am aware of the weather in Maine and Minnesota,  in both places people are wishing for some more "spring like" weather, wishing it would be warmer, and totally adoring each day and hour when the sun taps the hopefulness of spring arrival.  It is also spring here, new flowers are blooming,  the mesquite are budding,  there is also a spring green on many plants, and just for a little excitement the pollen is high!

It is Wednesday, the middle of week, and a good day for just being - and maybe putting a few more puzzle pieces together. 

Comments